Most Effective Ways Of Recruiting Insurance Agents
The fascinating training material " Recruiting Agents " is helping insurance recruiters to understand the correct approach and techniques of recruiting insurance agents.
Simple & Easy
The approach which is taught in the training marterial is very simple and easy to understand. Hence it has gained the world wide acceptance.
Tried & Tested
The recruitment activities which are explained in the training material are tried and tested in live situations and with live people. Hence it is more realistic.
Recruiting insurance agents has always been a big challenge, filled with dilemmas and many unanswered questions. While sourcing an insurance agent, we always have this doubt in our mind, that the effort which we are putting in to recruit, train and develop the new insurance agent is going to pay-off or not? Is this new agent going to work hard to pour in more business? Is he going to be an asset or a liability? No one want to ‘carry dead woods’ in the team, especially when the pressure of business targets is piling on our shoulders. Unfortunately, 80% of insurance recruiters fail to recruit productive insurance agents only because they have not set the basic criteria of screening the profile of a person before offering him the agency. Hence, many-a-times it happens, that ‘we bring in a wrong person to a right place’, which ultimately spoils the whole productive work place.
When I first started recruiting insurance agents team, I was taught to hire anybody who is alive, how is breathing. The process or correct approach of recruiting an insurance agent was not defined. After wasting a lot of time and energy, I ended up getting frustrated. Then I regrouped and decided to review all the errors and mistakes which I was making and rectified them. So, let me save you wasting you time and energy and answer the one question, you are asking yourself.
- Someone that knows how to communicate and not just talk.
- Someone who can teach and make people understand.
- Who can create a consensus with a prospective client.
- Knows how to prospect, this is why we are hiring him.
- Has credibility in society.
- Should look and behave professionally.
- Can learn your style and system of selling.
- Has a particular type of target market.
- Has to be extroward and not introward.
- Has enough time to commit to be associated with you.
- Should be responsible enough who understands the value of earning money.
You have to BELIEVE in three things before going on for a Recruitment Call.
- Your company is the best company in the whole world.
- Your Career Offer is the best offer in the whole world.
- You are the best Recruitment Manager in the whole World.
In a typical Sales call, for a deal to happen, we all know that there has to be always two parties involved in it. The buyer and the seller. With any one of them missing, sale cannot be done. Similarly, this is also applicable in Recruitment Process... so.. it is always like we are in the search of the other party i.e., our prospective insurance advisor.